Saturday, September 18, 2010

Double Rainbow All The Way Across The Sky




(from this isn't happiness)


*




The Tearful Dishwasher's Precise and Compricated Weekend Pran.





*




I advise you to seek similar diversion.




*


Okay, so, "Double Rainbow All The Way Across The Sky" and the song by Vektor Music, who, by the way, I freaking LOVE, and "The Bed Intruder Song" and, again, the cover, by Vektor Music, have become the theme songs for 2010 for all of us here at Casa Azul.

If you have not watched them, I don't know where the fuck you've been, but go watch them and then come back and tell me what you think.

Also, if you don't know, check out the original "bed intruder video" first.


I am enraptured.


*



Today was walking the dog on the east/west ranch and cleaning the house and cleaning the fishtank and having weekend breakfast, which is toast, two over medium fried eggs, some hard, bitter cheese, and two links of smokey chipotle chicken sausage. And a pot of thick, dark, hot coffee.

I am living it, I'll tell you what.


*


And I have found the Miele multimillion dollar vacuum. In a soft turquoise color. It brings me a deep pleasure.

It likes to rock the party, as Jemaine would say.


*


And, Oh MY GOD!!!! I LOVE MY WIFE!!!!!   She freakin' rocks the party!!!!!



*



Have a goddamn good weekend, or I'ma come and find you, homeboy.


****


Namaste.


***

6 Comments:

Anonymous nursemyra said...

I'd like to rock with Jemaine

3:48 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Who wouldn't?

He imagines getting with a lot of really fine looking women.

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've been singing the bed intruder song for weeks!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upright or canister?
a

9:09 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

canister


Miele Polaris S4212 Canister Vacuum Cleaner with SBD450-3 Combination Rug and Floor Tool

400 bucks from Amazon.


The best vacuum I've ever owned, out of maybe a dozen. Well built, compact, light, powerful, solid (I tend to break the shit out of things and it stands up to my abuse easily) and it is just a joy to use.

Of course, I'm a freak, and I love to clean, so....take it with a grain of salt.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Jaye Ramsey Sutter said...

Candy-apple red Riccar Vacuum Cleaner rocks my house.

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home