Saturday, September 04, 2010

Leviathan







*

Today we ate at the Thai place on the embarcadero. It was foggy and cold outside and cramped and crowded inside and the food was steaming hot and spicy as hell and there was a lot of it. I cried and sweated and my nose ran and my lips got numb.

Then we went to The Bay Theatre and watched George Clooney kill people and boink hot italian broads and look tortured and give everyone the silent treatment, including us.

We went to the thrift stores and I found a toy whale for three dollars and brought it home.


*


Mark it down as one of the good ones.


*



It only seems they are without limit.



*




Namaste.



***

2 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

This makes me very happy. I was just girl gossiping about you on my blog. I slept in and ate raspberries and vacuumed and cleaned my bedroom and talked to my son who is in the far away away away but has yet to be eaten by a shark.

love,
Rebecca

3:52 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

you are the most wonderful thing that the intertubes has brought into my life.


i am amazed at it, and i know you, and you know me, and that is all that needs to be said about that.


except for everything else I need to say.


thank you, you wonderful creature.


yrs-


tearful

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home