Saturday, February 09, 2008

Kiln Rejects



*

No habla clay.

Tengo todos thumbs.

*


It is good for me to do things I am not good at. So far, ceramics is in that camp.


I am having a blast, though.


Today I made a drunken log cabin maple syrup pitcher.


*


Use your imagination.




*

It is so much fun to spend all day in class next to my wife. I keep trying to hit on her, but I'm too shy.  


*

My planned four-day weekend is shot to shit because of this trial I'm working on. The DA prosecuting it looks and acts just like Lady Elaine Fairchild. And the judge, come to think of it, acts a lot like Mr. Rodgers. 


All I want is for Speedy Delivery Man to come up with a verdict so I can put paid to this.


*

Hope you are well and not wrapped around the axle like some people I know.



*
fin.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home