Saturday, October 09, 2010

pickpocket





*



She'll be home soon.



Jist a few more days now.




*




I'm sitting by the door.



*



Cleaning the house again to distract myself. Did the fridge this morning. It amazes me how often I can clean that thing and every time I go at it, it seems like it hasn't been cleaned in five years. I guess I'm rough on it. Lots of sauces and pickles and condiments and a relentless tide of leftovers. Crisper drawer jammed with leafy greens and peppers and onions and scallions and ginger and celery and lemon halves and and and. Meats and nuts and cheeses and hot sauces and kimchi  and eggs and loaves of bread.


We ask a lot of that thing.



Now it's all leaned out and cleaned out, spanking clean. Time to vacuum and dust and mop and do the laundry and then I'm going to Joe's for some resupply.


And a seafood quesadilla at Pier 46.



*



Namaste.



***

8 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Maggie May sent me here.
I will be back.

1:03 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Ms. Moon-

Glad to have the company. Make yourself at home. There's beer in the fridge.


yrs-


tearful

1:25 PM  
Blogger Elisabeth said...

A clean, lean fridge and so much more besides. Lucky her on her return.

12:45 AM  
Blogger plantingalongtheverge.com said...

Counting the hours now, pacing, pacing.
Can't wait to see you!
Can't wait to be home, safe in our nest.
Love love love you.

9:19 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Hurry home.

I don't think I'll be able to sleep.


I love you to pieces.


yrs-

me

9:29 AM  
Blogger Petit fleur said...

Seafood quesos? Damn that sounds yummy!

5:41 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

oh, they're dead good.

5:28 PM  
Anonymous Raven Claw said...

Awessome blog you have here

5:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home