Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Quiet of Dissolution with Schoolgirl





*


A day of gardening. Birds and wind chimes and dappled sunlight and weeding and cutting back and planting and the glory of the world in my eyes and nose and mouth and lungs and under my feet and under my fingernails and burning some of the evil out of my burdened soul.


Thank God for it.


*



Now for some food and drink and laying in the lair with the woman.




*





I urge you to find similar deportment.



*



Namaste.



***


(this piece is lifted from Sonja Braas, The Quiet of Dissolution)

3 Comments:

Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Dear Mim-

Here's to you! Cheers.

6:50 PM  
Blogger melissashook said...

Let me know if it's possible to burn all that evil out..
and the disappointment..
I'm dying to know..
thanks

7:12 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Dirt is a healing substance. You should see my fingernails. I suppose I am carrying my medicine with me.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home