Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Bedford Falls!

"Spot Weld Your Turkey For Moist And Tender Breasts!"


A day to give thanks seems a good thing. Is a good thing. Not seems.

For the wife and I, it is the one time a year we open our home to any and all. We put a good feed on and have a damn good time and then we go back to our hemit-like existence, which we are also thankful for.

I wish you all could be here, it's going to get disgusting!


Namaste, and have seconds with that.



Blogger Radish King said...

Have fun, Tearful. You deserve it. That picture cracked me up! I am most thankful for you and your indelible presence on this tiny rock.


8:18 AM  
Blogger T. Clear said...

I can only imagine the grandness of your feast!

Happy abundance, one and all.

8:39 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...


Thanks for everything, always!


I am glad, deeply glad to have come to know you. Glad you come by and share your thoughts, and proud of the strength and goodness you have in such abundance.



9:49 AM  
Blogger 21k said...

Oh man I wish I could be there too! That picture is hilarious.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, get disgusting for me!

love, d

2:54 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...


We did get disgusting.

Thanks for the thanksgiving wishes!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Mim said...

Here's to feasts and generosity. Giving thanks to you,

8:41 AM  
Blogger dottie kee bones said...

this blog is one of the things i give thanks for.

i wish you guys the best of the best as much as it is available.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home