Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Bedford Falls!



"Spot Weld Your Turkey For Moist And Tender Breasts!"


*

A day to give thanks seems a good thing. Is a good thing. Not seems.


For the wife and I, it is the one time a year we open our home to any and all. We put a good feed on and have a damn good time and then we go back to our hemit-like existence, which we are also thankful for.


I wish you all could be here, it's going to get disgusting!


***

Namaste, and have seconds with that.


***

7 Comments:

Blogger Radish King said...

Have fun, Tearful. You deserve it. That picture cracked me up! I am most thankful for you and your indelible presence on this tiny rock.

love,
Rebecca

8:18 AM  
Blogger T. said...

I can only imagine the grandness of your feast!

Happy abundance, one and all.

8:39 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Rebecca-

Thanks for everything, always!



T.Clear-

I am glad, deeply glad to have come to know you. Glad you come by and share your thoughts, and proud of the strength and goodness you have in such abundance.

yrs-

tearful

9:49 AM  
Blogger deirdre said...

Oh man I wish I could be there too! That picture is hilarious.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours, get disgusting for me!

love, d

2:54 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Deirdre-

We did get disgusting.

Thanks for the thanksgiving wishes!

8:37 AM  
Blogger Mim said...

Here's to feasts and generosity. Giving thanks to you,
Mim

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this blog is one of the things i give thanks for.

i wish you guys the best of the best as much as it is available.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home