Saturday, November 04, 2006

Haitus




*

Things are wonderful here. I am as happy as I have ever been and I am working hard and making good progress. I am going at it hard and sometimes there are magical moments when unexpectedly things fall into place. Good things happen and keep happening.

I am greedy for it and thankful and I hope that is enough.



*

I want the same for you.


*

If there is something better than hard work done well I don't know what it could be.
Well-earned slumber.
A clean slate.


*

I am swept up in a great love.



*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. I like your poetry very much, it's very unique and interesting. I too practice the art and write about my nursing as well as my life. Don't worry too much about the lonely life, it serves a great purpose for both you and your wife. I'll be looking in on you as much as I can. Good luck with everything.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home