Saturday, July 30, 2011

This Message Is Brought To You By SaranWrap










*




I don't know, man.





It cracks me up.





*



I been living too much to write anything or do any artwork. Seems like all I have time or interest in is reading all of your blogs. And then not commenting.

The modern guilt.




Well, fuck it.



*



Since I found out that my daughter is going to have a baby, I've become a total mellow-cat. Everything I used to spend all this energy worrying about I just don't give a shit about any more.


My nervous little poodle has been knocked unconscious.


*




He looks pretty bad, too.




Might not make it.....



*




All I want to do is be outside. That, and not wear pants.



I'll be gutting fish on my desk pretty soon.



*




Namaste.



***

8 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Wow. And that cracks me up, too.

1:51 PM  
Blogger A said...

Wow is the first word that comes to my mind, too.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Oh sugar. I bought that Saran Wrap stuff at the Costco that has the restaurant slide cutter on the box and my life is complete.
Well, that and the grandchild. And the new one coming.
I'd say more but you might hear me scream.
Whether with joy or something else, I do not even know.
That's life here in Lloyd.
Your friend, Ms. Moon

3:53 PM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

Well. You and the Mrs. must be taking a big deep breath. I will never, ever forget that when I was knocked up at 19, (with no high school dipoloma or job or life at the time) the first thing my mom said to me was 'A baby is never a mistake.' I don't know if that's true or if she even meant it, but I will never forget it, and it set the tone for entire point of view, whether I knew it at the time or not. That's what I got.

xo

4:14 PM  
Blogger deirdre said...

hahahaha

you crack me up

namaste yourself


I'm happy for ya big time.

xoxo

7:18 PM  
Blogger 37paddington said...

Loving the image of you all mellowed out, looking forward to the baby. Life can throw some truly magnificent curveballs and they can knock you back and make you smile and shake your head in wonder. And I love what Maggie said. Love.

10:21 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Hey all.

Thanks for your comments and for coming by even though I am a poor host to you.


I feel humbled and lucky.


yrs-


Scott

12:21 PM  
Blogger Petit fleur said...

I knew that stuff was good for something! Funny!

Congrats pappa. Enjoy your new normal.

Peace,
pf

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home