Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chief Sitting Down Now




*


Working like mad on the inside of the trailer now. Prepping, painting, rebuilding here and there. It's a mess, but exciting as hell. 

It will be a sight to behold when we're done in there.


*


Heading out to the desert again in a couple of days. Get my shoot on. Just going to be me and my brother and fast, fast murder.

We're only killing paper, though.


*



That's a good thing.



*


We watched Malick's "Tree of Life" last night.


It were Terrence Malick alright. Maybe he was parodying himself, but I doubt it.


Still, I'm a sucker for him and even when he's overly self-indulgent, which is always, but even more so here, I still like seeing the world through his eyes.



*


Okay, more coffee. Walk the dog. 


Get back to work.



***



Namaste.



***

7 Comments:

Blogger Petit fleur said...

Can't wait to see it the after pictures.

Work on bro.

Peace,
pf

9:07 AM  
Blogger Petit fleur said...

PS Love the Chief Sitting Down.

I often get so immersed in the words of your posts that I become distracted and forget to comment on how groovy the accompanying image is.

Very gritty and other worldly.
Peace again,
pf

9:10 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I feel exactly the same way about Terence Malick -- wrote a very similar "review" of the movie on my own blog a bit back when I saw the movie. I am mesmerized, always.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

That could be Lloyd, where the Chief is sitting, back when the old hotel was still here.
Good to have an escape vehicle, whether it's a gun or a trailer. That's what I say.

9:36 AM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

Can you email me? I'd like to ask you something

beezus74@hotmail.com

12:05 PM  
Blogger St. deVille said...

why does renovating a trailer sound so damn good to me, also? i need me some renovation, methinks. enjoy that home on wheels, romani lovers!

6:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya'll inspired me to finally paint my dadgum bedroom. thanks!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home