Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pluton & Furor


You don't go to war with the Armadillo you want, you go to war with the armadillo you have.


Here's wishing you and yours a blessed and bountiful Thanksgiving Day.


May you be happy.
May you be at peace.
May you be calm.





Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Hello, Dishwasher!
I have blown out my knee so I am on Percocet. Result?
I am happy.
I am at peace.
I am calm.
My children are making Thanksgiving dinner.
I should have tried this years ago.
Y'all be well and know there are people in Florida, thankful that we've met.

8:57 AM  
Anonymous nursemyra said...

Peace and happiness to you too Dishy

12:01 PM  
Blogger 21k said...

Happy thanksgiving armadillo warrior, oh man I love that picture and you and yours.


3:07 PM  
Blogger Petit fleur said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

You know, I never knew I would dig armadillos till I saw some in a petting zoo this year. They are so adorable and curious. They love to sniff and nibble shoes. They are not as tough as they look.

Peace to you and yours,

4:54 PM  
Blogger A said...

Happy, at peace and calm---those are good wishes. Wonderful wishes.

1:36 AM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I love the armored tankiness of the armadillo. Ordnance and the knight errant would make quite the pair.

Maybe you are creating a series...

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home