Thursday, October 28, 2010

Into The Desert




*


I'm gone for a week.


*


Time to go out to the desert and get some trigger time.



*



I might be more human upon my return.




*





I will be more deadly.





*



This trip is just me and my little brother. And by little brother I mean my cage-fighting, former-marine, patrol sergeant, every-deadly-art-instructing, no-pain-feeling, all-pain-dealing little brother.


The guy makes me feel like I walk around in high heels all day long. But he doesn't let on what a disappointment I am to him. He treats me like I might be a little bit tough, if it came down to it.


He's a hell of a nice guy.



*


So.



See you when I get back.



*




Namaste.





***

7 Comments:

Blogger 37paddington said...

you in high heels. intriguing image. well, if you did wear them it would still be a mistake to underestimate you. have fun with your brother. i'm curious as hell about the childhoods that gave us you two. can i say that? i think i will miss you.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Ms. Moon said...

Damn. I WILL miss you. No doubt about that.
Well, be all manly and shit in the desert and come back with a few new recipes and hymns for us.
Okay?
We'll be waiting.
Yours truly...Ms. Moon

6:46 AM  
Blogger Petit fleur said...

If he is the little brother, then there is no doubt, he looks up to you. The younger ones feel they have to set the bar higher to come close to being as cool as the older ones. It also gets them noticed. (Back in the cave man days, it was probably a survival mechanism!)

If you hadn't set the bar as high as you did with yourself, he would not be doing what he is doing right now.

Hope you enjoy each other out there.
pf

7:23 AM  
Blogger deirdre said...

That's gonna be some good times, enjoy.

See ya soon, armed and dangerous

21k

5:57 AM  
Blogger Maggie May said...

walk safely through those guns and flat plain,

maggie

10:39 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Hey, all.

I made it back.


thanks for your well-wishes and kind thoughts, you make me want to keep coming back here even when I'm sick of it.


love-


tearful

6:35 AM  
Anonymous nursemyra said...

great image

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home