Sunday, January 03, 2010

Ed Gets a Visit





*

I got derailed that quick yesterday. Spent the rest of the day laid out on my side, smoking, oil spilling out into the dirt, everything twisted and smashed and no crew to set things right.







Just a thowed over train out in the wasteland under a yellow sky.





*






Now the sun comes up and I am yet where I laid.





*

Drive all blames into one. Regard all dharmas as dreams. Change your attitude, but remain natural. Work with the greatest defilements first. 


Etc.


*

It is only my emotions. It is not the world, it is my approach to it. My stance. My clinging, my fear, my ugliness, my small heartedness.


Still I lay wrecked on the plains.






***

Namaste.


*

4 Comments:

Blogger melissashook said...

that's some beautiful photo of your sour face and all those little dancing creatures..
go do sun salutes...and it will wash over you, just keep up with the wife...and you'll be fine...

11:46 AM  
Blogger Mim said...

Go easy, dear Tearful,
Mim

12:55 PM  
Anonymous allene said...

is that Raj on the porch watching the sprites dance?

8:47 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

thanks, everyone.


I feel better now.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home