Monday, September 21, 2009

Girl on bridge with Bunnyman


*

This world is strange enough as it is.


You do not need to try to make it any more outlandish.


*


My neighbor likes to run his grinder in the driveway at all hours. It sounds like Pakistani street dentistry going on day and night.

"Rinse and spit."


*

Today this man came in, he was in a state. He wanted to report a crime. His child had been taken out of the home by Child Protective Services.


Six years ago.


They had no reason.


Well, okay, they thought he was sexually abusing her.


But it wasn't like they had any proof.


This guy, I wasn't going to make him happy.



***

Sometimes I am just the person some people need to meet.

I can disabuse them of their misconceptions.


***

I am in a foul mood of late and cantankerous and mean and abusive and that is toward myself, so forgive me if I got nothing to make you feel better right now.

I got a low pressure system moving in fast from the southeast.


*

You'd better seek high ground and batten down the hatches.


****

3 Comments:

Anonymous Allene said...

I hold my breath when I read what you have to say. You amaze, you resonate and you say the things I have thought and could not put in words. Don't stop.

8:54 AM  
Blogger melissashook said...

it sounds pruney, or prunie, whatever, full of prunes, to say how remarkable this strange blog business is...I would never, in fifty thousand years, learn some of the things I learn from your blog from anyone I know...and I'm damn glad to read your entries...

4:56 PM  
Blogger LKD said...

She looks like Dorothy Gale.

After she came back over the rainbow.

I always knew something was missing from the Wizard of Oz.

It was a man in a bunny suit.

It was what happened when she woke up and returned to her real life.

word verification, no lie: river

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home