Saturday, August 29, 2009

Orthetrum Sabina Sabina


do not judge what you cannot apprehend.


I have returned from my travels. It is good to be home.

I am engaging in the Saturday routine. Coffee, art, breakfast, walkies, housecleaning, dogwashing, dinnermenu planning and shopping, cooking and eating. And reading. And napping in the hammock or the lair. Handholding.

I don't know what I'm going to cook, but I do know there is going to be a big, fresh, juicy salad and a lush bottle of wine. Something earthy and complex as a main course. Some good veggies. Crusty bread.

I'll let you know.


My daughter is harder to figure out than chinese arithmetic.

She is the Higgs boson of my life.


May you get what you want today.

I decree it!



Blogger Kameron D Kiggins said...

Hi, this is Kameron. I stumbled across your blog today, and liked the view so much that I wandered around the grounds. I like the photos and artwork.

I shall return...

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jewel said...

"...cause we all have wings
but some of us don't know why"

9:05 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...


glad you stopped in and looked around. Welcome.


I guess none of know why.

12:34 PM  
Blogger 21k said...

Oh yeah.
And that picture.
That's soemthing.


7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home