Saturday, August 29, 2009

Orthetrum Sabina Sabina



*

do not judge what you cannot apprehend.




*

I have returned from my travels. It is good to be home.

I am engaging in the Saturday routine. Coffee, art, breakfast, walkies, housecleaning, dogwashing, dinnermenu planning and shopping, cooking and eating. And reading. And napping in the hammock or the lair. Handholding.

I don't know what I'm going to cook, but I do know there is going to be a big, fresh, juicy salad and a lush bottle of wine. Something earthy and complex as a main course. Some good veggies. Crusty bread.

I'll let you know.


*

My daughter is harder to figure out than chinese arithmetic.






She is the Higgs boson of my life.











***

May you get what you want today.


I decree it!



*


4 Comments:

Blogger Kameron said...

Hi, this is Kameron. I stumbled across your blog today, and liked the view so much that I wandered around the grounds. I like the photos and artwork.

I shall return...

11:55 AM  
Blogger Jewel said...

"...cause we all have wings
but some of us don't know why"

9:05 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Kameron-

glad you stopped in and looked around. Welcome.



Jewel-

I guess none of know why.

12:34 PM  
Blogger deirdre said...

Oh yeah.
And that picture.
That's soemthing.

xo

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home