Saturday, July 18, 2009

Warface




*

So I have got my teeth into something at work. It is an old unsolved murder, not that old, not that unsolved. All this past week I have been living with it, spread out all over my desk, on the printer cabinet, the other chair, the floor. And I am a neat guy. I don't let shit pile up or stay that way, but at this stage I have to see all of it. I got the autopsy photos, the crime scene photos, recorded interviews, a million neighborhood canvas reports, toxicology results, property sheets, search warrant affidavits, dead end lead sheets, person pages, what have you.

I am happier than a pig in shit.


I keep asking myself, "Am I the only one who sees this?"

I'm not.


Not by a long shot.

For some reason this one fell through the cracks.




*



I aim to fish it back out.




***





*

I made lasagne for dinner.
I even made the noodles.

*

I am going to have a delicious beverage now.



*

4 Comments:

Blogger deirdre said...

You're back!
And man there's nobody like you.

xo

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

scott.... this is jack we are in san fran today thru wed.... are you around? whats yr email?

10:25 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

jack-

Holy Shit!

email is "scottodom@att.net"

I been wondering about you guys!

Sweet, hit me up.

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i sent you an email....
jack

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home