Saturday, August 09, 2008

intermittent rage disorder



*

I look nicer with my glasses on.


*


sometimes it just sweeps over me. it has been a long, long time, but here it is again. 



stay out my way.





*

They say that rage is because you are not getting your needs met. You feel rage, you need to express what it is that you need right then. 

I figure that's true, but you probably already asked for what you need.


*

It is nothing like a temper tantrum to make you see yourself as a giant three year old child.
It is about the least manly way to behave there is. 



I am ashamed of myself.


*

When you think you have something licked, thats when you had better stand the fuck by.



*

Namaste, y'all.


*


4 Comments:

Blogger LKD said...

Maybe you should stop asking.

Or, stop needing.

10:04 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

yes, precisely.

1:02 PM  
Blogger deirdre said...

That is such a funny picture of rage.

2:10 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

If only I could use my power for awesome instead of evil!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home