Monday, March 26, 2007

Shotgun Shack





*


This morning I had to break into one of the guys' apartments to get him up and running. He's got a little pain pill and alcohol problem. We were kinda afraid he might have been dead, so I jimmied the slider and got in there. The apartment was a shambles, he was passed out on the sofa bed.


He's in a bad way.




*



I miss my family like a tooth that's been pulled. I worry at the sore spot day and night. I try to enjoy the silence and peace, but it gets old.



*


This world is one of beauty. And horror.




I love it for both.





*




I really do.






*

2 Comments:

Blogger plantingalongtheverge.com said...

i miss you REAL bad.
counting the days.

8:45 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Eight days and eight hours.
You got some serious foot rubbing coming your way, angel...


yrs-


escot

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home