Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Shadows of Scary Creatures




*

More bad dreams.



*

I wonder about the physiological effects of dreaming. I mean, neurochemically, the body can't know the difference between a dream and reality, right? So your dream life really can take it out of you. Or can help you.

I imagine the dream life of a monk or a yogi, esp. one who utilizes lucid dreaming. You could double your effective "spiritual growth" time.


Then you have to wonder about the lack of real rest and recuperation...


*


I am grumpy and pissed off and irritable. I've been here too long now.



I want to go home. See my wife. Visit my life.




This weekend.



*


I watched Herzog's "Little Dieter Needs to Fly" again the other day. It's a remarkable film about a really remarkable man. It's one of those films that makes you feel like an idiot for ever complaining about anything in your life.


I'm spoiled.


*

And petulant.



*

Luckily, I don't have the disease of taking myself seriously...



Hope you are well and happy and alive to what the world is showering you with. I hope I am, too.



*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home