Monday, October 10, 2005

Trace Evidence

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


If you can, get your hands on a movie called "Elling." It's from Norway.
Thumbsucker was another great movie. I liked Broken Flowers, too.
Those Wes Anderson flicks- Bottle Rocket, Royal Tennenbaums, The Life Aquatic. Terrence Malick's films- Badlands, Days of Heaven, The Thin Red Line. Yes. Heat. Napoleon Dynamite. Galaxy Quest. Eraserhead.

Turtles Can Fly, from Iraqi director Bahman Gohbadhi. This film you must absolutely watch now.

George Washington and All The Real Girls (two films) by that North Carolina kid.
Off The Map.

These are some of my favorite movies.


A note to my friends- I miss you all and I am fine but I am not, as you can tell, doing much on the blog right now. I'm not really reading yours, either, so I'm also missing out on all you are up to. I don't know what's at work in this, but I'm giving it plenty of room. I'll catch up with you all later.



Things are heating up everywhere.

9 Comments:

Blogger 666poetry-finchnot said...

hi scott / hope you are well

i miss the art work /& the places
your mind gets to

i'd have to agree / things are
certainly heating up

to a dangerous temperature i
suppose / / easier just to stick
my head in mother/poet sand
hide in these mountains / /

one day when i'm brave again
i will watch the news / perhaps
read more than just the head lines
while i'm standing in line to pay
i can't bear all the pain



take care scott

~finchyx

1:32 AM  
Blogger jz said...

well at least you are ok, right?

I assumed the job was taking its toll.

you watch lots of movies tho

who is the north carolina kid?

I need to get out more.

10:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

christ it's good to hear from you, scott! and that lilt in your voice, sounds like great things aborning! can't wait to have you settle in again. maybe by then i will too. j

3:04 PM  
Blogger Radish King said...

Hi!
^^Waving from Seattle^^

4:12 PM  
Blogger LKD said...

I was worried.

I misread the last line of your post:

Things are hearting up everywhere.

Thanks for letting us know you're okay. And for those hands.

10:14 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Hey Everybody-

Thanks for popping in and say ing "hi", it's good to
hear from y'all.

Things here are very good. I'm glad to have you guys as friends.


yrs-

Scott

6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 good movies that i just saw:
1) elephant
2) napoleon dynamite.

but tonight jenni made me watch a bad movie.


--jack

9:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey can i use the hand pix at anachy's ghost?i dunno, perhaps you've heard, i opened a new place that is ghosting on a place we used to hang at...

email me?lynzepoet@gmail.com

just read your series of ship pieces. it looks likeit wants to get out. let it flow man. let it flow.

6:18 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Lynze-

why you hidin' way down here, man?

yeah, use it. I e-mailed you.


Scott

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home