Saturday, December 05, 2009

To Taxicabs


I have broken out the good martini glasses and my smoking jacket.

Strike up the band, and rearrange those deck chairs!


You must suffer it all. There are no exemptions.

All that's left is to do it in style.


After all, it's such a pretty iceberg!



Blogger Maggie May said...

I just wrote about the iceberg.

Now I go to take a hot bath and drink a small amount of alcohol and try to brave what I must brave.

6:58 PM  
Blogger dottie kee bones said...

a smoking jacket. that made me smile.


5:53 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

There they are! Ahhh seeing them makes me ache.

I too, had a moment of giggling even in a Sunday house while everyone else is asleep, over the smoking jacket.


7:49 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

ps. That piece is just fucking amazing. I would frame it and hang it in a place of honor in my house. Seriously. Oh god the nurses oh god the tuba. You don't know. Great art scorches me to my very toes. Thank you.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Mim said...

Don't forget the silk ascot.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Mim said...

Reading your post again makes me smile. I must gussy myself on this gray day. Thanks, dear Tearful.

8:50 AM  
Blogger T. Clear said...

"No Exemptions"! Book title! Book title! My I steal this?

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home