Monday, September 01, 2008

A loaf of bread, a jug of wine, and thou



*

Fucking food.



*

This picture is of some honey roasted carrots with a mess of garlicky collards. I made this a couple of weeks ago.


*

Yesterday I made a flourless chocolate cake from a bread and honey recipe for the kid's birthday.





Today I'm making their Pear Butter Cake.






Soon I will weigh four hundred pounds and it will be worth it.






*

Dinner tonight is roasted beets and carrots with cumin vinaigrette, chickpea puree and flatbread, plus a mess of pork chops with corriander-cumin-garlic spice rub. 

*


All I want to do is rub food all over my body. And my wife's body.

And get drunk and eat it all. 


*

Here comes the sun, little darlin'.




*



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! awesome! i loved reading this.


(the previous post leaves me in fear of the future. and it has a beautiful flower. like your girl, i imagine)

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home