Sunday, March 02, 2008

Monochrome Sea No. 1





*

34x 34 inches

Housepaint, paper, charcoal, fiber, wax on canvas.




*

"You have one day."



*

They always issue an ultimatum. 


*


Yesterday I made the tower of babel in ceramics class. I will show it to you when it is finished. It is so coool. 

My wife makes stuff like it just pops out from between her fingertips. 

'pop!'       a bowl


'pop!'      another bowl.

'pop!'      a crazy plate.

'pop!'     the cathedral at Notre Dame.




*


She are an artist.



*

When you are sixteen you are supposed to come home late and all fucked up and high and then say


 "What? What? What?" 

"I am not high! 
I am not fucked up. 
I'm going to bed!"


*


Right?


*


I dunno. Some reason today, I'm having a great time.




*

Namaste.



**

8 Comments:

Blogger rhysom.art said...

dude, i so love your blog entries--i know your crazy as a three dollar bill, but somehow your craziness makes me feel a little safer at night. go figure. thanks.

5:22 PM  
Blogger plantingalongtheverge.com said...

exactly. His kind of crazy lets me sleep better at night too.
except for the snoring.
and that painting. it's my second favorite.
lurve you.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Radish King said...

This painting is perfect. I'm having one of those days too. I stayed home well. I rarely do that. The sky promises blue. I behaved like a 16 year old last night and didn't have to answer to anyone.

Bless the house where two artists live in peace.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So .. the heart is a lonely hunter.

listen, got this new CD booked for a listen,, dedicated it to the guy i met 27yrs ago.. a nondenominational tune, a song about an amazing man who got ESTherapy.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdFZDKGO-A8

just cut n paste

Bitchen Cd recorded live in Chica go - got that boy's wet dream onit

far as days, ... i's just staying inside wit a good book and that viberator thing i plug into keep me dry.. Amazing betrail, i think it's called.. by pressman, i think.

ps. how's your daughter Doing, scott?

now dont runofft and say... do i know you....

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

..oh, i forgot to say, i'm so damn forgetful... n-way yeah, i gave that cd to my one and only True Love for V-day... here's the crash one too... for your listening pleasure..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Puvq5VW7ixE...

... i've heard stevie sing it .. which was really weird.
Be careful with all you do with those bad guys.

4:03 PM  
Blogger LKD said...

The closer the waves get to the viewer, the more they resemble a flock of black birds.

9:06 AM  
Blogger deirdre said...

You are such an artist yourself, that sea is amazing. How did you do it? I mean really, literally. Do you ever send emails describing process? I just wish I knew.

7:19 AM  
Blogger ButtonHole said...

If you don't post soon, some people might begin to worry about you.......

Just a thought,

(Where the heck are you? Are you okay?!)

8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home