Friday, September 22, 2006

Running From It




*

It's my friday!


*

The Monk is back with us for a couple of weeks. We look forward to his visits each year like kids eager for Christmas.
He brings such a lot with him.


Like The Cat in The Hat did...

Yolie and I are like the boy and the girl in the story. We go along, but we're a little out of our element. Even though it's our home he's doing his magic in...Oh, but the fun we have!

Everything goes through the Monk's filter- each word, gesture, televsion show and commercial, news story, pet activity, etc. He changes the way we see nearly everything. He's relentless, but also easygoing. He says outrageous things, then laughs at himself. He's an incredible teacher. He really is.

*

We're going to Em's school this weekend for a visit. From what we've heard from her and her advisor, she's doing well so far.


Keeping our fingers crossed....


*


Listen, I wanted to say thanks for coming around. I'm not much of a host, but I really am glad for the company.


*

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad of the company, too,
from time to time,
of the tender man who sees
terrible and wonderful things.
And whose beloved Heart Girl
is also a Gift in my Life.
xxx

6:03 AM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Jaihn-

What a wonderful sentiment to share.

Thank you so much for dropping by and
saying hello in such a sweet way.


I'm in your debt.


Scott

11:03 AM  
Blogger LKD said...

I think I need a monk.

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home