Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Long Goodbye



*

¡Adios, muchacos!




*

Off for a long weekend trip to Arizona. My lovely wife has a day long jewelry making workshop and I have a list of chores to do for my eighty-four year old grandmother in Scottsdale.


*

Things are afoot. As Obi Wan Kenobi said when Alderon was destroyed, "I need a glass of water..."
The wiggledywoggledy world seems the same, so it must be me.


*

Look for me to be back by the middle of next week, when my homicide trial begins. Not mine, exactly, but, you know. One I'm working on...


*


¡Cada quien puede hacer de sus calzones un papalote!







*

2 Comments:

Blogger deirdre said...

ciao baby y hasta luego hombre
vaya con dios

(que otra espanol do I recuerdo?)

haha
we'll miss you

7:44 PM  
Blogger Sara Kearns said...

Hey Scott.... You're it!

Laurel tagged me, so I'm going to quote her on what this all means:

"Um, what I mean to say is: I tagged you. You're it. Have you encountered that book meme that's been making the rounds yet? Lemme know if you need the questions--or go lookie on my blog."

Thanks Scott. 'Interested in seeing your answers.

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home