Saturday, July 22, 2006

Halfway House




*

I am obsessed. I need a goddamn beer.


*

Do you see things that make your bones ache? You want to possess them. You want to have done that thing, the thing that made them come alive.

I am in love with my own creations. I shouldn't say it, but there it is. Like a fever in me, the restlessness, the tremors...I take a breath and dive as deep as I can and hold it as long as is possible and then I keep going down...


*

Am I alone in my madness?


*




No. I know that you are with me....



*

Look, things aren't going to be getting better anytime soon.

We're all for the sausagemaker.



Let's make hay while the sun shines.


*


*



if i had the first idea of what I'm up against....




*

8 Comments:

Blogger deirdre said...

Now you got me smiling

you just said something i never heard before, never even thought before, and it went bing

don't stop now

9:11 PM  
Blogger deirdre said...

aint getting better anytime soon
haha

9:13 PM  
Blogger LKD said...

I wish I was with you.

But I'm not.

I don't feel that.

My bones don't ache.

Not for the poetry.

Not for anything.

Guess I ought to find that, eh? What I love. What makes me ache.

Guess I better start looking right now.

I wonder if I'll know it when I see it, hear it, smell it, taste it, feel it.

9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all right, you wanna hear me say it? okay okay, i love my stuff too. and don't go talking like this anymore. it aint right.

7:19 AM  
Blogger LKD said...

And well you should, Jit.

And you too, Dish.

8:13 AM  
Blogger LKD said...

Jit, if you read this, can you email me? I don't know if the addie I just sent an email to is current.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what i'd like to know is where
do you get the dolls??

lynze

3:36 PM  
Blogger tearful dishwasher said...

Djuana!

Cool to see you here. Hope you and Yves are well and everything is good for you guys. '

Lynze-

Get the dolls at the damn doll store, where else?

"do you have any of them little ones look like they've been mabye killed or anything?"



ha.

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home